Tuesday, September 6, 2011

So This is Bible College..

Well, I've been at Hyles-Anderson college for a week!

I have been super busy, but I'm enjoying every moment of it! (But I have to get up at 5:00 each day..okay, maybe I don't enjoy EVERY moment! Lol!) It is so awesome here,but it's also really different from back home. (The weather is completely bipolar haha!)

All the church and chapel services have been amazing, a I also have a great room with great roommates! I love my classes and my teachers, and I have made so many friends!

The weekends are great!!! I get to go bus visiting and soul winning on Saturdays, and I get to work with 1st and 2nd graders in the primary department on Sundays!!

Am I homesick? Only when I have time to think about it. I love and miss my family VERY much, but, as you can tell, college keeps me very busy!

I wish I had more time to write, but I need some sleep! So, when I get free time between classes, work, and homework, I will write again!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment