Sunday, September 25, 2011

I Can't believe it's been Four Weeks!!

Well, I have now been in college for nearly four weeks!! I have stayed so busy that time has flown by!

Every now and then, I still find myself amazed that I'm actually here-I'm a student at the greatest Bible College in the world!!! How awesome is that?

I am officially in love...with my bus kids. ;). (Lol! I had you nervous for a minute there, didn't I?). They are so precious, and it is an amazing opportunity to get to be involved in there lives!

We see souls saved every single weekend. (I've got to lead 9 to the Lord in the past few weeks. There is no greater feeling in the world!) One of my sweetest soul winning experiences since I've been here was seeing three children get saved, and seeing the oldest boy immediately become concerned for his dad's salvation. (By the way, his dad did get saved that day!!)

Midterms are just around the corner, so I'm going to stay pretty busy with preparing for them. I'm learning here each and every day, and I'm just trying to enjoy my college experience to the fullest! (As you can see, I have already made lots of memories!)

I'll write again when I can!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment