Monday, October 24, 2011

My First Midterms, and some Soulwinning Stories :)

Two weeks ago today, we had our week of midterms. I was nervous about them, and spent nearly all of my spare time studying. But, I made it through, and did pretty well, even on those I was worried about. :) (Praise the Lord!)

I'm am happy to have them behind me! (Until next semester, anyways!).
But honestly, they weren't as hard as I thought they would be. :)

One Saturday, as we were headed to a bus kid's house to visit, when we passed six children playing in their yard. I started talking with them, and before we left, all of them trusted Christ as their Saviour! (I just love Saturdays!!:))

On another Saturday, I was able to lead a Catholic man to the Lord. This past Saturday, we went to revisit him. He has been calling his parents to witness to them, and he is planning on attending one of our Chicago churches next Saturday!

It is so exciting to see converts grow!!! :D

What a privilege to get to serve my Saviour! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment