Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy December! :)

I love the month December! You know why? Because December means Christmas! (I LOVE everything about Christmas time!!!).

Decemeber also means finals have started here at college, and that my first semester is coming to a close! However, today we had no finals-but instead got to go to watch our basketball tournament!
 (I'm pretty sure it's the first basketball game I've sat and watched all the way through. Haha!)

We get out of school next Friday, which means I'll be going home to see my family in only a week! I'm so excited! I have missed every one of them! We are going to have so much fun, and make some great memories! :)

But before going home, another December event will be the Christmas Lights activity in Chicago.
It's one of those things I'm pretty sure I've looked forward to for years, and I know it's going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment