Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Let the Summer Memories Begin! (:

Well, I am officially done with my Freshman year of Bible college!!! What a year it was! I have met so many people, and made so many friends that I will cherish for life! I have learned sooo much for the classes, chapel, church, the bus ministry, and just life itself! College has defiantly been an adventure, and I can't wait to see what the next semester will hold!!! But until then...it's summer break!!! :) Last week, I went with my family on vacation. We had a great time! Now, I am happy to be home! (Dad prefers me to stay and help out at home rather than get a job. So, I'll only be waitressing on Saturdays.) There is plenty of work to be done here, and I'm setting goals for myself to accomplish over this summer. There's also plenty of fun to had! (9 siblings live here-there's never a dull moment!) Though I must admit, my tiny country town doesn't offer much in the way of excitement or adventure... But no worries! I'll make it exciting! :) Haha! Every day can be an adventure if you make it that way! (At least, that's the way I see it!:)) And making my own adventures just so happens to be my specialty...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment